Saturday, May 7, 2011

7 days of HELL


On Tuesday April 26th I came home from work not feeling well. That's when it ALL started!!
I told Wes that I felt like a needed to throw up.... And I didn't stop for the next 7 days. I couldn't even keep water down. It was horrible!

 I called the doctor on Tuesday night he called in anti nausea medicine which did NOTHING! I went a couple of days thinking it was something I ate. Then Thursday night happened. It was HELL. I was still having trouble keeping anything down; at midnight I was at my wits end. I was getting dehydrated and dizzy. I called the doctor again, poor on call doctor. He told me that it was time to go to the hospital to get some fluids and monitor the baby. My mom took me to Deaconess Hospital at 1am and they were waiting for me. Wes was still working nights so he left work and was there in no time. The Nurses were so friendly and sweet. I thought I was just going to be there for maybe an hour or two. When they told me that I was staying over night I started crying. But they told me that it would be Fun I could watch the Royal wedding with them.

After the IV's and a BIG fantastic shot of phenergan, I started feeling better. The baby was GREAT! He didn't show any signs of my dehydration affecting him. I was able to sleep for a few hours and watch the Royal wedding.

Around 8am I was starving and wanted to eat. (Which is all I have wanted to do for the last 4 days?)  I had to wait for the ultrasound on my gallbladder. After 2 hours and the ultrasound they brought me the BEST breakfast ever!!!

At 10:30 they told me that I could go home and make sure to eat Bland food! YUCK. They told me that everything seemed fine it must be some bad stomach bug or pregnancy. I was schedule for a doctor’s appointment for that following Monday.

The whole weekend was the same, me spending quality time with the toilet. Monday came and the doctor said that my gallbladder was good and she was going to do more blood test. I had lost 3lbs during that week. It came back as a BAD STOMACH VIRUS! 

Finally Tuesday/ Wednesday I was back to normal! Hooray

No comments:

Post a Comment