Monday, May 23, 2011

How I enjoy the Harley while 28 weeks pregnant

Wes and I love taking the Harley out. It might be for a long trip to Sturgis, a little trip to Arkansas or bar hopping around town. This is something that we really enjoy doing together. 

Since I have been pregnant it has been difficult for me to listen to all the loud Harley's pass by and not yell to Wes, "Let's Go for a RIDE!!" Wes has been very sweet and said he just doesn't like to ride without me!! (hahaha who is he kidding, BUT smart man to say that to me)

I try to get him out on the bike knowing it's that time of the year and he misses riding his Harley.
So this past Sunday I told him to go for a ride... I said lets go get some lunch and then you go from there.

This is how I Ride the Harley while being pregnant

wes on his bike...

Sorry Ladies...he is taken ;)

hahaha yep I'm riding either behind or next to him with the windows down!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment