Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sadie and Tex Ritter- Our Four legged children


I wanted to do a blog about our four legged children, Sadie and Tex Ritter.
Sadie: She is the princess of the house, Wes and I call her Princess Sadie. She is now 13 years old. She is a brindle boxer that Wes got from a friend. Sadie was 2 years old at the time when Sadie and he became a family. She is very smart. For example, She will make herself shiver if she knows you are looking out the window and it’s cold outside. Cleaver. Also, This is new… She has figured that if she runs to our bedroom window that faces the backyard and barks one of us will get up to let her in the house!!! Now we have tried ignoring her, but she will not rest until she is in the HOUSE.

I believe that she has taught Tex many things such as: HATE CATS, how to properly tree a squirrel, that it’s ok to bust the fence pickets, and the most effective way to get me to get them on the bed with me


Tex: He is a tough Sweet puppy. He is 5 years old fawn boxer. He jumps about 8’ high. If he only knew that he could clear our fence he would be out on the town. He has become a great protector of me. He is such a curious dog. He wants to be helping with everything Wes and I do. I really do think he thinks he is helping. I have noticed that he does whatever Sadie wants. He is a very strong dog!! All muscle. Loves to run and act tough behind the Fence when people approach the house. But he becomes your buddy within minutes.

This was in 2005!
It use to be just Wes and Sadie. They have a special bond



Sadie loved me at 1st sight. I would take her everywhere with me and paint her toe nails.
We would get in trouble together.
For awhile it was just Wes, Sadie and Me. Then Wes and I kept noticing that Sadie would somehow escape to the FRONT yard. After we did some investigation and surveillance on her we found out she was JUMPING our 6’ fence.

We decided that she needed a FRIEND!!


 TEX RITTER- new member of the Family

We went to Chandler, OK to pick this little guy up. He was the last of the litter and just adorable.
The family said that they were thinking about keeping him and calling him PEDRO!

Let's just say Tex is GLAD we CAME!!!




1st night home! He is loving the LIFE




I think the picture says it all!!!
Tex- "hey are you my MOM?"
Sadie- "What the Hell is this... I am the Queen of the house?"



They have been Best BUDS ever since!
Sadie took him in as her own. .


Me and Tex before we left on a Harley Ride.

Sadie taught him that the Harley noise was a good thing. That meant we were back from a trip!



I think this is a FUNNY Picture!!!

Wes decided to build them a dog house. If you know Wes you know that it is going to be over the top!
Wes went all out on this dog house.
Framed it, insulation, roofed

This thing has trim work inside, drywall, carpet. I am very suprised it doesn't have central Heat and Air.
He has thought about putting electrical in the DOG house!!!
This Dog house is something else!



SPOILED!!
He thinks he is a Human. yes he is covered up with a down comforter that they have claimed as there own. I was going to give it to goodwill, but they had other plans.

Princess Sadie!!
I wish I had more pictures. She is such a Diva, she doesn't like the paparazzi I guess!


Great example on how well Sadie taught Tex to give the "puppy dog" look to get what he wants!

Tex in Trouble! 
He has been wanting to play with the Baby's toys. He thinks they are his.

awww feel sorry for this little guy!

Tex likes to have his head covered up or under things??!
this is him on the living room floor with his head under the coffee table.

picture of him under the coffee table.
what a personality!

This is Pedro-(Tex) and Maria-(sadie) -our helpers when we are working on the house
Yeah!!! they work REAL hard!

Wes and I always say it must be real tough to be our dogs.They are ALWAYS laying around!

Typical Day!


sweet Sadie!!


Our Family will soon go from 4 to 5!
Wes and I Love our FOUR legged children. I know they will love and protect our new family member.
I can't wait!





No comments:

Post a Comment