Sunday, April 17, 2011

20-23 weeks

It has been VERY BUSY around the Ritter house!

We have been working on the Master bath (Hahah WE) Wes is doing an AMAZING job. I am going to post another page to the blog detailing all the work we have been doing.

Wes is still working NIGHTS (boo) at Tinker for JESCO electric. I have threaten both Wes and his boss that if wes works another night after May 1st his boss better have an extra room for Mr. Wesley!! *wink wink

We had a Doctor appointment the Monday after the Gender Reveal Party and everyone in the office was so excited about how we did the party. They all knew what we were having the second we left the office after our ultrasound. I feel so “loved” in the office. All the office staff, nurses and even the partner doctor are so Caring and nice. It really makes me feel excited to go the doctor. We had blood work this past time and she was awesome… But I donate blood so this is nothing to me. It’s just a great pleasure. My doctor was still out for maternity leave; I am so excited for the next visit to talk with her about the party and many more questions I have.

As For MOM: I am still out there busting my butt at work- I am in Outside Medical Sales for a Home Health Company. Some of the Hard parts are I can’t take the stairs like a usually do. (they are faster than elevators in most hospitals) AND work clothes and my favorite high heels are becoming a challenge. I have always kept flip flops in my work bag but it has gotten to the point I am wearing the flip flops into the office usually around the 2 o’clock hour without a CARE in the World.

I am still working out 5 times a week. Walking 2 miles and doing some calisthenics. I have been doing FANTASTIC!

As for DAD: He is getting SOOOOO excited. He has been out shopping and talking about how him and lil Ritter are going to be best buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment