Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year New Ritter!!!

Wes and I are so thrilled, delighted, overjoyed, happy, and all the other words that describe EXCITED to announce that we will be Proud Parents in 2011!!!

The due date is set for August 12th and we will be find out what we will be having in May!!!

We were able to give our families GREAT Christmas Gifts this year. We had the opportunity to see there reactions all at once when we gave them gifts of picture frames letting them not that they were the world's Greatest Grandparent/Aunt/ Uncle!!! It was a pretty cool site to see.

We are so happy for all the support from our Family and Friends. It's funny when you tell someone that you are pregnant they get so EXCITED and that emotion rubs off on you! And you get excited ALL over AGAIN!!! Its been pretty fun!

As for the Mom to be: I have been feeling fantastic, I have moments when I'm not sure I'm pregnant because I feel NORMAL! I little more tired than usual but I am still up early working out or joining in on the hustle and bustle of life.

As for the Dad to be: He is SUPER excited!! He has been a GREAT help with me. Making sure I am taking my vitamins and following doctors orders when it comes to working out.  He is very involved with the doctor appointments. Helping answer questions and remembering what was said.

We had our 1st Ultrasound on December 30th. We found out that we are having 1 baby! The ultrasound tech had us going for a moment. BUT Wes was quick to make it Clear only one! We were relieved to say the least.

We are very excited to be Parents and we will keep you posted

The Ritters

1 comment:

  1. Love the Blog, and super congrats on the wonderful baby news!!!! Can't wait to read all the great things ahead for you guys as a family

    ReplyDelete